- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ears corn grilled then kernels removed
- 1 sweet onion (Vidalia, if possible)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 4 oz blue cheese crumbled
Combine the vinegar, basil, sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and freshly ground black pepper in a blender, and blend until smooth.
Combine the corn, tomatoes and onion in a bowl. Cover with the dressing. Toss with the blue cheese. serve cold or at room temperature.